Design services for the full aspect necessary to proceed with construction bidding
Two seperate contracts for the Athens area water supply works design:
- The project involves the construction of an external pipeline for the upgrade of Marathonas – Galatsi water treatment plant water supply network.
- Water works design in order to connect, via Mpogiatiou water tunnel, Marathonas reservoir with the Athens central water treatment plant.
Designed works include:
- A main 6.25Km long external pipeline with diameter 1700mm and 5.5 m3/sec flow rate.
- Capacity audit of the 13Km long Mpogiatiou water tunnel (constructed in 1930) for flow rate Q=10.0 m3/sec.
- The grit removal tank
- Power plant station including a water energy production turbine and a D1700mm pipe.
- A regulation water tank for the hydroelectric power plant.
- Untreated water pump station (Q=5.0 m3/sec, 5400 KW)
- Treated water pump station (Q=2.0 m3/sec)
Design Stage: Final Design, Procurement, Tender Documents
Expertise: Procurement, Project Management, Tender Documents, Water
Region: Attiki Prefecture, Athens
Client: Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company (EYDAP SA)
- Water supply works final design
- Tender Documents
Services current status: Completed
Construction progress: Partially constructed